Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Pray for me
Mario7835 Offline
Registered

Pray for me

I have been having a bout of depression. Please pray for me.
06-01-2021 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Pray for me

Lord remove all kind of depression from Mario and replace it with your joy and peace that only you can give us no matter what we go through. Give him the strength he needs at this time. May he cling to you as he has never had before, for it is you and nothing or no body else that can help us in these times. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Pray this Psalm ever time you can there are many other Psalms we can pray when we feel we are bring attack by the enemy. God bless you!
Psalm 143
1- Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief.
2- Do not bring your servant into judgment, for no one living is righteous before you.
3- The enemy pursues me, he crushes me to the ground; he makes me dwell in the darkness like those long dead.
4- So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed.
5- I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.
6- I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land.
7- Answer me quickly, Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
8- Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
9- Rescue me from my enemies, Lord, for I hide myself in you.
10- Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
11- For your name’s sake, Lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.
12- In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant
06-01-2021 02:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Mario. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Mario. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Mario.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Mario. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Mario.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for Mario.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-02-2021 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Father in heaven take Mario out of that depression he is feeling lately, you know the cause of it, but you can also give him hope for a better future. Fill him with your peace and the strength to see him with whatever is going on in his life. May he feel your love for him embracing him this very moment. By the merciful name of Jesus I pray, amen.
06-02-2021 06:31 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

It must have been tough on you, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will will open the doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
06-03-2021 10:41 AM
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

Human emotions are complex, it’s hard to sort through them to determine why we feel the way we do. I said a prayer for you, Mario. God’s sovereignty is an unshakable foundation of hope and confidence for those who love and trust Him. Be encouraged to know that He will never leave you nor forsake you. He loves you. Trust in His greatness.

Also, it’s best to get a qualified physician's evaluation of your condition without delay. Have you heard of the book, Hope Again: A 30-Day Plan for Conquering Depression, by Mark Sutton? It provides step-by-step encouragement and instruction to manage and win over depression.
06-04-2021 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Mario I can tell you I suffered for so many years from depression and anxiety attacks. I went for treatment and it only got me worse with the medications. They only covered the reason from my depression. It was only when I turn to Jesus with all my might and stop listening to others. I started reading the bible specially the book of Psalms and praying day and night whenever I had a chance. I only listened to Christian spiritual and encouraging music, not that loud music that we can't concentrate on the words. It didn't happened overnight, but God did heal me and now it's been 39 yrs I have not been sick with anxieties or depression. In all I've gone through and believe me it's been a lot, even losing my first born and taking care of her through her long illness, and her passing away, I still felt God giving me his peace, and the strength to see me through it. Give God your all and I mean God, not a denomination or group of people, but God the almighty and Jesus the only one who died for us. He will give you the same and heal your broken heart, your broken life, your broken dreams, and will never leave nor forsake you as long as you stay close to him. May God send you healing from above soon, in Jesus name amen. God Bless!
06-06-2021 10:09 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.