Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Positive answer to be hired
|
| Author |
Message |
Antonio
Unregistered
|
Positive answer to be hired
On Oct 6 I had a job interview, please pray and declare they call me back as soon as possible with a positive answer in order to become hired there promptly. In mighty Jesus name. Thanks and blessings.
|
|
| 10-07-2009 09:10 AM |
|
bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Positive answer to be hired
Lord I pray you'll help Antonio to get a job soon, if not this one then something better. Open the doors wide for him in the perfect job with a good salary and benefits. May he always give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father for the blessings you have sent him. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen!
|
|
| 10-07-2009 11:10 AM |
|