Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray to release from Demonic oppression
Author Message
AndreaB08
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray to release from Demonic oppression

When I was 15 I made the mistake of playing with a Ouija board and even though it was thrown away 6 months later these things stayed with me for most of my life..23 years.

I'm a recent bord again Christian and I've been praying for release and protection but I've noticed that my 16 year old daughter is VERY resistant. She is erratic and scary at times and I found a Satanic type image on paper in her room in a note from one of her friends and I'm now starting to realize that she may be possessed. She's unpredictable and I'm worried that these demons have possessed my daughter in some way. I'm starting to see signs.

I pray to Jesus daily but I wanted to put her on a prayer list for more healing in out life.

My son Brandon, my daughter Soraya and I need healing from these things. I need them gone from my children and me and my home. I'm so tired of this daily battle..
08-09-2012 04:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray to release from Demonic oppression

Dear Andrea, I would urge you to attend a born-again, Bible believing, Holy Spirit filled church and ask the elders to pray for you and your children. From what you have said, I believe that a door has been opened to invite this type of activity into your home but you can break this by the Name and the BLOOD of Jesus. Anoint your home with oil and PRAY for each and every room in the Name of Jesus. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your children and yourself and get rid of any occultic items. God is much greater than any power of the enemy and He wants you and your children to be free in Him. Again, it is so important that you read the Bible daily, pray, and seek God, and get in a good church. You will see deliverance in the Name of Jesus.
08-09-2012 09:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Please pray to release from Demonic oppression

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-10-2012 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.