Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Please Pray
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Please Pray
Please stop this run around now from your enemies
|
|
| 02-27-2023 08:56 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Please Pray
When you pass through the waters, I am with you;
when you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not harm you.
For I am the Lord your God,,,
Is. 43:2,3
Lord have your perfect will be done on this prayer request and in this person's life. Give them your peace, and the
strength to keep on going as they closer to you. In our merciful and mighty Lord and Savior's name Jesus Christ I pray amen.
|
|
| 02-28-2023 05:51 AM |
|