Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Please pray.
|
| Author |
Message |
Please pray.
Unregistered
|
Please pray.
Please pray for the needed money for repairs Here also there has come long-awaited spring but the problem is not resolved we don't know what to do next I ask you to pray
Please pray for the necessary repair money
in a dilapidated house we all need to make repairs, buy material, hire masters. To buy new furniture instead of old and there is no money for all this. I ask you to pray that the Lord will have mercy on us and grant us the necessary funds Thank you ALL for all your prayers may GOD richly BLESS YOU ALL for ALL YOUR PRAYERS.AMEN.
|
|
| 03-15-2018 03:22 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Please pray.
Lord I too come in agreement for this prayer request, have your perfect will be done on this request and in these people's lives. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
|
|
| 03-15-2018 08:06 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Please pray.
Amen in agreement Lord, we are claiming right repairs also, that they do it correctly by Your mighty blood we pray and give You all the Praise. Let there be no more hindering blocks on this or on our financial blessings. God bless
|
|
| 03-16-2018 05:10 AM |
|