Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for us
Unregistered

Please pray for us

My heart is constantly hurting with the attacks coming one after another to my husband and me. God know we've done the best we can for our children, but now this is just too much in our old age. We don't have the resources to help them anymore, now one is about to become homeless with a small child even though they work, but everything has gotten so expensive and they can't afford it. Pray for us and this situation for God to perform a miracle once again for us, and we can have back our peace of mind. I've seen the power of God at work so many times in my life and know he is more than able to help us here, but we need prayers warriors to agree with us in prayers too. I thank all who pray for us and God's blessings be upon you and your loved ones.
11-19-2021 10:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please pray for us

Lord come to the help of this elderly couple by sending them your peace and the strength they need to face the situation they are facing now in their old age. Help their child get back to your path and show them the way they should go, direct them to a place they can live in and they can afford. Lord protect this little child they have and keep them from becoming homeless, and lead this couple to salvation. Lord do perform a miracle by leading this couple to the right place for them to live in and the right direction to your path. I pray in the mighty, loving, and merciful name of Jesus. Amen!
11-22-2021 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Father you know the urgency situation of this family, I too come in agreement with their prayer request answer them soon, in Jesus name amen.
11-23-2021 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Lord bring peace, love, healing and understanding in this family and supply for all their needs. Bring those who need salvation to you on their knees with repentance to allow you to make them a new creation in you. In Jesus name I pray amen.
11-25-2021 06:57 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.