Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Please Pray For My Job
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Please Pray For My Job
Dear Bro & Sis In Christ,
I am writing this message from India. Please pray for me as my background education verification report has come negative and I really do not know what will happen now. My company is very strict in these matters. Please pray that my job should be secure as I have a family to take care of and also have lots and lots of resposibilities. Please pray and intercede for me to GOD.
Thanks,
GOB BLESS
|
|
| 01-29-2009 08:10 AM |
|
bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Please Pray For My Job
Lord help this person not to lose their job so he can provide for his family. May they give him another chance to qualify for in whatever it was he didn't the last time. May he be able to make it the second time and may he always make you Lord of his life and be your faithful servant. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, and for Your Glory Heavenly Father, Amen!
|
|
| 01-29-2009 09:53 AM |
|