Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Please pray for Michael
|
| Author |
Message |
Mario7835
Member
  
Posts: 51
Joined: Nov 2020
|
Please pray for Michael
I want to lift up my brother in Christ , Michael. He's having a rough patch right now and I wan tp bring him before the Lord so that the Lord may comfort him and use him for his glory. I want to thank the Lord for giving me the privilege of ministering to him and bringing him before His throne of grace. In Jesus Name. Amen
|
|
| 07-08-2021 03:05 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Please pray for Michael
Lord help Michael by bringing him to salvation and giving him the strength to pull through whatever he is facing in his life. Give him your peace which surpasses all understanding and joy in his life. Bless Mario and help him to be a strong witness of your love and salvation to all of us, but without pushing too hard for that only pushes them away from you and from him. In Jesus name I pray amen.
|
|
| 07-09-2021 08:54 AM |
|