Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please Pray for me

Hey I lost my job almost two weeks ago and I have ran myself to death and have tried so hard to find work. I am still trying cause I live on my own and have so much to pay for and no one to help me. I still trying to find a job though and I keep my trust and faith in God cause I know if its his will and plan than I will get me a job. Please pray for me that God will bless me with a job.
03-31-2009 10:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please Pray for me

Dear Lord guide this person to the right job for them with a good salary and benefits, let it also be a permanent position. May they do the job as if they were doing it unto you and be grateful for the blessings you sent their way. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name and give You all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen. Warrior
04-01-2009 12:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Please Pray for me

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-26-2013 04:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.