Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
please pray for me
|
| Author |
Message |
ekala777
Unregistered
|
please pray for me
Please pray for me
My name is ericka
Pray for me so that God almighty in the name of grant me the wishes of my hearth in a miracles way total victory over powerful enemies that am confronting please grant me by your mercy total victory over them.
Please pray to God in the name of Jesus so that He touch the hearth of a family dear Powerful and wonderful God put their hearts, minds, and will in my favor and also that I may find grace in front of them and my mother and daughters as well.
Please pray for me that God grant me the desires of my heart, supernatural wisdom to manage all the situations that I am confronting, and total victory, Intelligence, perspicacia, grace, economy blessings
Thank you God I praise you in advance for granting me and giving me all of this thank you Lord, I praise your name oh Lord in the name of Jesus....... Father thank you. atte ericka
|
|
| 03-25-2019 02:10 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: please pray for me
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior, I ask You for strength for Ekala's life, she needs Your supernatural strength upon her so that she can continue to move on with life. She needs strength to overcome all the challenges and difficulties that comes her way and cross her path. She needs the courage to face them and power to defeat them, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!
|
|
| 03-25-2019 02:32 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: please pray for me
Lord I come in agreement with this prayer request in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
|
|
| 03-25-2019 06:59 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: please pray for me
Amen and Amen, Jesus hear and answer our prayers soon.
|
|
| 03-27-2019 08:54 AM |
|