Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
please pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
please pray for me

Would you please pray in agreement with me,I need your heart felt prayers

Dear Lord Jesus,I cant go on as I am,I am weak compared to you,please help me be strong,please free me from the negative thoughts that intrude my mind and help me adopt a more loving attitude towards my negative thoughts and replace negative thoughts with your word,,and help me hear your voice so loud and so clear through the bible,through your spirit
without these breakthroughs to materialize into physical manifestation.
I want to totally trust you,and deep in my heart I do.
Sweet Lord Jesus,I thank you so much for being my savior,and thank you for the precious gifts of love and forgiveness.
But Dear Jesus,I pray this is the time,the perfect time after all these seventeen long years of praying and yearning and longing for the life my heart NEEDS and DESIRES.
I so much desperately need a big boost with my income and my finances,I am doing all I can,would you please help me,I beg of you,please turn my financial situation around from being in dept to being in credit and in a position where I can help others,please Jesus.
And would you also do something amazing and wonderful and take away the gap and the nervousness and fears from both my beautiful lady friend and me,who is my true love of my life and my soul mate,please Jesus,I ask you to directly intervene and unite us :heart:together,I love her so much and I know she loves me,I pray in your name,Amen
01-29-2012 06:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 524
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #2
RE: please pray for me

Praying with you-
Dear Lord Almighty, nothing is impossible for you to do, we pray you will guide and bless this guest. Removing all obsticles and obstructions that are in the way. We pray Dear Lord you will come soon, as they have waited so patiently for you. Glory to the Lord, for all that he does. Thank you for your love and always being with us no matter where we are. In precious Jesus name, we pray, amen
Bless

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
01-29-2012 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: please pray for me

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave this guest! Now!
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-30-2012 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.