Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for Gabe
Mario7835 Offline
Registered

Please pray for Gabe

I just want to lift up Gabe who's been feeling down . I just prat that the Lord would just touch him and remind him of His love for him and that He'll never leabe him of forsake him. In Jesus Name. Amen.
06-29-2021 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please pray for Gabe

Lord surround Gabe with your love this very moment, and fill him with your peace while you take whatever is making him so down far away for him. Fill his cup till it runs over with the overwhelming joy which makes us so full of love for you, for we know beyond any doubts this joy is from you and we feel so blessed. May it be so for Mario too and bless him for caring so much for his friends. I pray in Jesus mighty name amen.
06-30-2021 06:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

RE: Please pray for Gabe

I’m praying that the Lord will surround Gabe with His loving presence and encourage him during this difficult time. May He help Gabe to experience His never-failing love and care in his life.
07-06-2021 07:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.