Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Please pray for a good report
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Please pray for a good report
Please pray for a good report for my boss. They found a suspicious growth on his prostate. Please pray that it will be benign and not cancer, in Jesus name. Thank you for praying.
|
|
| 06-16-2010 12:45 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Please pray for a good report
Lord I pray that this man will recover both mentally and physcially from this prostrate problem. Please restore him to health and If there is a problem then let it be caught in time to save his life and if he is unsaved than his soul as well. Grant him peace and speak life into his mortal body. In Jesus name I pray. Let much prayer be offered on his behalf from all those who love him.
|
|
| 06-17-2010 09:04 AM |
|
bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Please pray for a good report
Lord have the test report for this man come back benign, and may he come to know you as his Lord and Savior if he doesn't already. Have your perfect will be done in his life and in his body here on earth as it is in heaven Lord. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! 
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19
|
|
| 06-17-2010 09:24 AM |
|