Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
please please pray
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
please please pray
I pray for my relationship with my boyfriend. I pray that the Lord will help him realize the way he acts sometimes. I pray that he will appreciate me and all that I do for him. I pray that our relationship will go stronger and stronger each day. I pray that he will not make me feel insecure about things. I pray that he will take my feelings into consideration. I pray that he will see me in his future and that his family will accept me as well as mine. Please pray for me. Thank you so much and God Bless.
|
|
| 03-15-2011 05:58 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: please please pray
Sometimes tough love is what is needed to command respect for yourself. Do not alllow anyone to treat you badly, take action immediately, make thst person take responsibility for their actions. God will not go against anyones freewill. You have self esteem issues or you would not put up with this. Get yourself emotionally and mentally healthy. If you act desperately toward a man he will never respect that behaviour. A man pursues a woman not a woman pursues a man. I walked your walk before and I see clearly what you are going through. Lord I ask your help in the life of this woman. I ask that you will show her how much you love her. Show her what value she has and build her up to stand up for herself. I ask your blessings on her to get these issues sorted out so she can walk whole and complete in you.
|
|
| 03-15-2011 06:43 PM |
|