If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please lift me up in prayers - I need prayers
Unregistered

Please lift me up in prayers - I need prayers

Brothers and Sisters in Christ please lift me up in your prayers, I'm in so much pain and my body feels very swollen. Been to the doctors they have done so many tests on me and they want to do more. Some of these tests are very painful, they make me so weak and I feel worse. So far they just tell me to lose some weight because I suffer from RA also. I have lost twenty five pounds in the last five years, I have gotten so skinny now. Yet they tell me I should lose about fifteen more pounds. I do eat healthy, but can't exercise or go for walks like I used to, because of all the pain I am in. I need a cane to walk with now since my balance is not good anymore. The pain wakes me up at night so I don't get good sleep. Please pray for God to give me a complete healing from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I want to enjoy whatever time I have left in this world in good health next to my family, now my grandchildren too. I don't want to be a burden to them nor have to go to a nursing home. I have faith God can heal me, also the more prayers lifted up the better it is. Thank you all in advance and may God bless you and yours immensely.
11-18-2020 10:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please lift me up in prayers - I need prayers

Jesus give your peace, healing, and strength to this person. Take away their pain, may they also be able to sleep at night. In your mighty name amen.
11-18-2020 07:17 PM
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, just said a prayer for you that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
11-19-2020 04:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord give this person your peace and the healing they need. Fill them with your joy as you let them enjoy their life serving you, and with their family without any more pain for many more years. In the precious name of Jesus I pray amen.
11-20-2020 09:19 AM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please heal this dear one and make the pain and swelling disappear... Please bless them with sleep and rest I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
11-22-2020 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord may this person have plenty to praise and thank you for the wonders you have done in their life as you take away all that pain and swelling. Give them a complete healing from whatever is causing them to feel this way. With long life may you bless them in Jesus name is my prayer for them, amen.
11-25-2020 06:04 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.