Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please Keep My Husband and my Son In Prayers
Unregistered

Please Keep My Husband and my Son In Prayers

Please lift up my husband B and my son A in your prayers for safe trips. My husband is on a long travel for his job using our only car which is thirteen years old, but we can't afford to buy another now. My son is traveling with his little family to a place near DC all the way from the northern eastern part of NYS to visit the baby's mother's maternal aunt. I'm waiting to hear from them when they get there, but no news yet not even from my husband. May God protect them all the time and give me his peace and calm, in Jesus merciful name amen.
07-16-2021 08:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please Keep My Husband and my Son In Prayers

Thank you Lord! I finally heard from my son, he let me know they arrives well and safe. My husband also got home well and safe from his long trip with our old car. Now I can go and attend a bible study knowing they are all well and safe. Love You Lord!
07-16-2021 12:36 PM
Unregistered

RE: Please Keep My Husband and my Son In Prayers

Thank you Jesus, we know you do hear and answer our prayers according to your perfect will in heaven. Praise your holy name.
07-17-2021 09:27 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.