Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please God, help
Author Message
MareeTherese
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please God, help

Dear Jesus,
Please help me and mine. We need you. I need you. No-one else can help me to get out of these multiple messes in my life. There's no-one to help. No-one. Please don't forget us. Please help us, oh Lord. We can't go on like this. It feels very urgent that you would help us. I can't slide out of this mess unless you reach down your hand to help. PLEASE God, help! Show me what to do, minute by minute. Help us, God. I feel like I am drowning and sinking, even though there is so much to be grateful for, living in a free country, with a roof over my head, food and so many blessings. But still, you can see that we need your help, absolutely. Please God, we can't keep going like this. Please help now, God. Please; you can only do it. I need to get out of this situation, which seems to be bleak, but you can fix all of these many, many problems that are swirling around me and in my brain. Thank you for hearing my prayer, and those of all of the people who visit this site. Amen. I will now, from this moment, leave it all up to you. I just can't do it - I think I've tried, but it's not working. So God, it's yours. You made me and you know what I'm going through and this family too. Please help me and mine, very, very soon! Thanks! Something has to be done. God, precious God, help.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2011 02:33 PM by admin.)
08-21-2011 11:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.