Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
People pleasing
Author Message
Guest..
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
People pleasing

I have spent quite a bit of my life people pleasing. I don't like conflict and upsetting other people if I refuse what they ask. Only certain people trigger this in me. A few weeks ago I ran into an old acquaintance/ friend who I had let go of. She wants us to be in contact again. She has nice qualities and I do care about her but at times I felt a bit persecuted in her company as she would be confrontational about some of my Christian beliefs. I do care about her but I am not sure I want to commit again to regular meet ups. I wish she gave her life to Jesus . I now want to feel free and spend my energy as He pleases. I do not want to hurt her either. Please pray.
01-28-2024 12:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.