Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
peace for 2 acquaintances
|
| Author |
Message |
guest
Unregistered
|
peace for 2 acquaintances
pray please for healing and reconciliation between 2 acquaintances who had a big argument - it is causing tension in our group. Neither of these 2 are believers-please pray that in God's time they will believe in Jesus and their lives will be turned around thanks 
|
|
| 09-19-2014 07:37 AM |
|
BlessedAlawys
Unregistered
|
RE: peace for 2 acquaintances
I pray God's will and His calling for their lives will be fulfilled for God's glory through our Lord Jesus Christ. May the Holy Spirit touch and convict their hearts and bring them to repentance in Jesus' name. I pray God's peace to be still between them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
|
|
| 09-19-2014 08:15 AM |
|