Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
passing test prayer request
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
passing test prayer request

I take the asvab in 2 weeks. This will be my 4th time taking it. I really want to join the navy. This is super important to me. I ask that you please keep me in your prayers that i pass this test.
04-26-2018 02:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: passing test prayer request

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, and in their prayer request and their future. I pray in Jesus name amen.
John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
04-26-2018 04:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.