Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Our finances
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Our finances

Hi,
Please pray that we would win the lottery as this seems to be the only way to stop us from filing Bankrupcy and allow for us to pay off our huge credit debt.I have tithed faithfully and cheerfully and given well over 10%. God has given me a gift of giving, but I need to recieve in order to give. I wish to prosperso I can write full time and provide comfortably for my family. We have lost our home, or RV, my work truck, our health insurance( with my wife 5 months pregnant..) I would be willing to tythe 90% on the winnings and continue to bless Christian ministries.It is writen to delight myself in the Lord and He would give me the desire of my heart.
Thank you so much,
Erik
05-14-2008 04:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Etta Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #2
RE: Our finances

I will pray that God will show you how to better manage your money in the future. I don’t believe God will help you to win the lottery. God doe’s not gamble.
Put your trust in Him alone, He holds the winning hand.
Hag 1:6 "Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages [to put it] into a bag with holes."
05-14-2008 08:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.