Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Opressed by unclean spirits
Gnarmar
Unregistered

Opressed by unclean spirits

Hello,
I believe in Jesus and I do not pursue selfish gain or jealousy, I have faith and am justified by grace. I am in anguish every day because a band of fallen messengers are persecuting me. Please pray for my relief. I am quite miserable and I am unable to do what the gospel says because of this misery. Will God not give grace? I know He will and your prayers are part of this.
Also, I am a prophet, Jesus testifies that this is true. As The Holy Bible testifies, God says that the divided church must repent of this pride called “denominations,” and The Word says, “anyone who receives a name other than Christian is not from God.”
It is written, “see to it that you all speak the same thing and that there are no disagreements between you.”
The Lord has said, “Whoever rejects the one i send rejects me as well and will be rejected by my father in heaven.”
I am being persecuted for this testimony and because I follow after The Truth.

Lastly, when the unseen enemy tempts you to think I am a fool, remember these words,
“Whoever welcomes a prophet in my name will receive a prophet’s reward.”

Thank you and may The Lord Jesus bless you.
01-18-2019 06:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.