Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Now for me.
Author Message
AshliN Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 62
Joined: Sep 2011
Post: #1
Now for me.

Well, as everyone knows I post for prayers for my dad. Of course those continue. But now I need prayer. My boyfriend of almost 3 years has told me he is unhappy and has broken up with me. I need prayer and strength. He has been there throughout this whole thing with my dad and knows everything! He is my support. Please help him find the way. He has been away for months for work and I fear that this separation made him realize he misses being single.
08-09-2013 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.