Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Never felt so alone before
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Never felt so alone before

I am in desperate need of prayer...I've never felt so alone before, nothing makes me happy anymore. All my friends are so happy and have loving people in their lives...seems like I have pushed everyone away with my bitterness. I've tried to get out of this dark hole that I'm in, but I can't do it on my own. Please pray for me. I've prayed about it but it seems like Jesus doesn't want anything to do with me either.
11-03-2010 12:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Never felt so alone before

We have a question: What is your relationship with Jesus? I asked because a relationship with Jesus is mandatory before God will respond to our prayers. The is a customary understanding that we are All God's children, and as Spirits this is true, however in this Word of flesh, we must be 'reborn of the Holy Spirit" to join the Family of God!

In 1Corinthians10:13 It is written "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."

I recommend that you get familiar with the teachings of the SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL. As an older person with Christian history from childhood I recommend it as one of the only Scripturally correct ministries on broadcast. And they don't beg for money!

Here's a link: Shepherd's Chapel Church

I pray you take the opportunity to get to know God, Scripture to Scripture and Verse to Verse, not worldly religion!
11-03-2010 01:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Never felt so alone before

Read the poem below and I pray it will help you as it did for me when I felt the way you do today. Bless

Lord help this child of yours understand they are not alone, that you are always there for them. All they have to do is reach out to you and allow you to guide their steps from now as they make you their all in their life. Have them feel you are giving them comfort, and giving them your peace and from above. Help them in whatever it is they are going through at this time in their life as you give them the strength to face it with you at their side. May they learn from this experience and gain wisdom from it. I pray this in Jesus name, amen. Jesus-sign

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”
11-03-2010 01:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Never felt so alone before

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-26-2012 02:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.