Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need otters SO badly
Author Message
Asjley
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need otters SO badly

In Jesus name...Please please pray for my disease to be cured with my new IV medications starting Monday and please help me through all the discomfort and horrible fear I will go through while killing this disease over the next few months. Please Lord save me so I can be here for my little 4 yr old daughter. I love her so much.
Praise Jesus......my majesty ....amen
Thank you+++
Susan
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 12:11 AM by admin.)
04-30-2011 09:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Need otters SO badly

Lord, Heal Susan, we ask in Your Precious Name. Be With this family.
Please Lord, Hear our prayers.
Amen.

(04-30-2011 09:48 PM)Asjley Wrote:  In Jesus name...Please please pray for my disease to be cured with my new IV medications starting Monday and please help me through all the discomfort and horrible fear I will go through while killing this disease over the next few months. Please Lord save me so I can be here for my little 4 yr old daughter. I love her so much.
Praise Jesus......my majesty ....amen
Thank you+++
Susan
05-01-2011 05:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.