Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
need healing
Author Message
brandi
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
need healing

I have had severe eczema since I was 5 .. I need the lord to heal me ; I'm suffering & I know as a child of God the Lord does not want me to be in pain and hurting .. pray for me please ; thank you! I know my healing from the Lord is coming soon!
01-06-2011 09:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: need healing

Father heal this eczema for Brandi that she may live a life without pain. Father help her that her healing may bring her to a fuller knowledge of your love and become a testimony that witnesses may see. Use this healing to draw many to you. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-06-2011 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: need healing

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-06-2011 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mnsonflower Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 184
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #4
RE: need healing

Acts 5:16 "Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed. Father God it says in your word that you healed the multitudes. Please heal Brandi in Jesus name

“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
May God Bless you all your days. Your sister in Christ.
01-07-2011 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: need healing

Dear Lord,
Please heal Brandi. Show her things that might heal her Lord, guide her, give her wisdom. Sometimes foods cause this nasty, itchy, rash.... If that's her case.....reveal it to her so she will no longer suffer.
Amen
01-07-2011 10:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.