Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My Marriage continued
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #11
RE: My Marriage continued

Lord, I'm not worthy of your love or grace, but I hope to be one day. As a husband and father I know the joy and blessings only You can give through a wife and son. I humbly ask that you touch this man's heart, that you reveal to him what only You can give him - that only You can fill his heart and life and that his wife and son are two of the greatest gifts and blessings You have given him.

Please Lord, save this marriage, mend this family tightly back together and heal the hearts of these poor souls with your divine and cleansing love. Amen.
08-20-2010 07:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #12
RE: My Marriage continued

Lord, I lift this woman up to YOU, this family, for healing.

the prayer response below that asks the woman to take care of herself to make herself look good, I feel from everything this woman has written, my gut feeling is that she is likely a very beautiful lady, inside & out. She comes across as intelligent, together, spiritually mature, & with a young one.
Most women that I know that are married do take care of themselves, as best they know how for their husbands. Some women are naturally better about taking care of their health, some have more finances for clothing, but it is the woman within, that matters.
My gut also tells me that this man would take no notice one way or the other if there is a change, but the outter changes are not what make a difference in a case like this, where a spouse leaves as is this, but it is inner changes, & since he left, it would be him, as she is at home, waiting on her husband who she has indicated through nothing she has said, gave him a reason to leave her.
We are guilty of sin, of lacking in areas of our lives, a woman with a small child is unbelievably busy, let alone to be without her husband to help & provide.
When a spouse is gone, sure one can do whatever they believe it might take to please him, in every single way, & there is nothing wrong with that at all, bettering ourselves. But if a man decides to turn away from their spouse, to find another, where the devoted spouse is at home & wanting the marriage, it is I would guess almost assuredly nothing to do with appearances but for the state of the soul/ heart of the insecurities of the man that left her.
If it is a time where loosing weight or sprucing up is something one desires during this time, then great, but I do not get the feeling at all in this case that it is an issue. We marry, "till death do us part," in, "sickness & in health."
If I missed something along the lines here about there being a lack of care in this woman I appologize, as from what I remember reading here she sounds like she has her act together, with great self care & in fact, perhaps this could be a threat to her husband, as a man that walks away from marriage like this often times is dealing with his own lacks.
If pampering self is possible, do it, & more power to you, but I am guessing that it is not the issue at all.
As you have stated, guest, that you are closer to CHRIST now, the changes are coming from within, that is wonderful.
It is apparent you love your husband, you miss him, you want him there, you need him to help raise your family.
You are so right, God Is Our Spouse, we are strong with HIM.
I pray for your strength, healing & restoration of your marriage.
God Bless you.


Guest Wrote:Lord heal this marriage and make it better than it ever was before all the problems started. Give this woman strength and comfort, with wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not only from within, but if she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. Have her look in the mirror and fix whatever needs to be fixed to be appealing to him again. We wives have to continue to look our best for there are so many out there tempting our husbands, Lord let us not forget that. Also make our homes a place where our husbands look forward to come to after work, clean, neat, and peaceful full of love for him. Teach us Lord how to be good wives so our husbands won't want to look someplace else for comfort and love. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
08-20-2010 11:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #13
RE: My Marriage continued

If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear. If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear, Ms. Holier than Holier!
08-20-2010 02:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #14
RE: My Marriage continued

I never put you down, I asked that you not ask her to worry about appearance, as this is not about appearance, & if I comment on a prayer (as you are!), I comment on the prayer not the person, as you are commenting on me as a person (holier than holier).
If one is afraid to speak HIS TRUTH, then they are lukewarm.
THAT is why I speak up.
I am sorry that you are angry as it appears you are very.
I do not know you & you do not know me, & I post as guest so how would you know who is posting?
I do think it is not good advice mam, to post to a prayer to a woman that is going thru the loss of her husband to take care of her outward beauty, this was the jist of your post & I was feeling as I needed to defend that this should not be of concentration in regards.
You seem very concerned about outward appearance & it also is apparent by the bulk of your post to me, which is very crude.
I am not here to fight with anyone, I am here to pray, but if I come here & only post without speaking HIS TRUTH, then it would be best I am not here @ all, & I am know that would please you.
Also, there are some that are not afraid what they say, for GOD.
I would much rather this woman know empathy than to begin to think she has to be worried about how she appears in the mirror (as your post is stating) & that was my concern. I did not put you down, I was commenting that I don't believe under the circumstances it should be her concern.
You seem unbelievably angry.
I am not sure why.
God Bless you.
I will not stoop to calling anyone holier than holy, I feel that is completely uncalled for & very un Christian & frankly,
very unlady like.
Jesus-cross we are here for Christ/ not to bash.
I merely commented my concern for her worrying about her looks right now or keeping her house tidy, my gosh her husband has left & she has a baby.
Lord, please grant peace amongst us.


Guest Wrote:If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear. If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear, Ms. Holier than Holier!
08-20-2010 03:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #15
RE: My Marriage continued

& I had a husband that no what I could not pleased & he continually lust other woman, he was unfaithful, angry, never happy.
He was a very angry man. He goes from one marriage to the next, & I tried to make myself more beautiful & put nice food on the table & everything possible, but nothing worked.
He always wanting someone or something else.
Some people are not to be pleased, not by God not by anyone.
This is their nature. I felt as if it is very personal to me, what she is going through.
I was abused severely.
I have since been reassured that I am attractive & kind & as I was told before my marriage, I have male & female friends that appreciate me for who I am. I don't have to jump over & in & out hoops to feel beautiful inside & out.
I feel in defense of this woman, that she is suffering as she is, I have been there. & in this situation, it makes no difference what a woman does, when there is abuse & the spouse is determined to find someone they will. I am not bitter, but I am wiser because of it.
I will continue to stand in the defense of a situation as this again.

God Bless.


Guest Wrote:If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear. If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear, Ms. Holier than Holier!
08-20-2010 03:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #16
RE: My Marriage continued

I also believe that someone like this can be dangerous & to our souls for they are not to be pleased, it can crush the spirit of a woman to go through this.
I believe my ex husband is of such a mindset that if he thought he could still hurt me he would. He is gone. He never wanted to stick by my side, I am glad he has left. Now it is between him & God.
A woman should not have to beg her husband to stay nor spend countless hours primping in front of a mirror to please him.
If she desire this fine, it is good.
But to expect someone to do this, or think that if they do, that this will keep a man of this nature (that is never happy), it is wrong.
Coming out of a very abusive marriage, I am sensitive to this type of thing. It has taught me a lot about some humans that I did not know & frankly did not want to know. I loved this man, but you cannot love nor remain in a love where the person does not want to stay & is always displeased.
To spend time in front of the mirror thinking that it will change things.. I guess it smacks at me, because it is almost always about the one that turns away from the marriage.
As I say, if my ex husband could hurt me further I believe he would.
I am all for marriage, but I am also of the understanding there are some that are not, that is why I am no longer married.
(I was not his first wife & I am not going to be his last either, he is always of want for something else)

Guest Wrote:& I had a husband that no what I could not pleased & he continually lust other woman, he was unfaithful, angry, never happy.
He was a very angry man. He goes from one marriage to the next, & I tried to make myself more beautiful & put nice food on the table & everything possible, but nothing worked.
He always wanting someone or something else.
Some people are not to be pleased, not by God not by anyone.
This is their nature. I felt as if it is very personal to me, what she is going through.
I was abused severely.
I have since been reassured that I am attractive & kind & as I was told before my marriage, I have male & female friends that appreciate me for who I am. I don't have to jump over & in & out hoops to feel beautiful inside & out.
I feel in defense of this woman, that she is suffering as she is, I have been there. & in this situation, it makes no difference what a woman does, when there is abuse & the spouse is determined to find someone they will. I am not bitter, but I am wiser because of it.
I will continue to stand in the defense of a situation as this again.

God Bless.


Guest Wrote:If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear. If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear, Ms. Holier than Holier!
08-20-2010 04:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #17
RE: My Marriage continued

my now ex, did not ever come to my defense. When I was hurt, he would lift me up to be smacked harder.
A good man is there to protect his wife, it is a commitment & honorable for those that understand.
This is what I mean by that if he could hurt me further.
A good man comes to a woman's defense, that is his wife.
I have since friends, that see the goodness in me, which my husband did not. He seemed to always put out the flames of our love.
It was as if he wanted it, then would change his mind.
My hurt is very raw yet.
He left me in such debt that it has about ruined me, he pays nothing on it. I pay more in rent than I do on this debt.
He walked away from our marriage so many times I lost count.
I tried & tried to save it, I quit begging, but was there.
Eventually I knew that there was nothing more I could do, so I let go.
There are men that lust, that are angry, that are not able to stay in commitment, no matter what.
These are often the men that will seek affairs too.
This is why I feel so defensive of the comments on taking care of outter beauty on this thread.
I am frankly fortunate to not be dead as he left me homeless numerous times as well. I will not go on, but if you think somehow I am just blowing steam, I am not.
Marriage is a serious commitment & there are so many that are hurt by an inconsiderate self absorbed husband that has affairs or walks away, again & again.
They need to grow up. It is between them & God & it has nothing to do with love, or looks. It's about the inner strength of a person, the fortitude that comes with living by THE WORD.
I am glad that I have good people around me, that love me, and there is no chaos in my life anymore.
If I want to make myself up I do, but I don't have to worry about keeping my husband anymore, no matter what I would have done, was never enough. That was my point, & my concern that she knows it is not about this..


quote=Guest]
I also believe that someone like this can be dangerous & to our souls for they are not to be pleased, it can crush the spirit of a woman to go through this.
I believe my ex husband is of such a mindset that if he thought he could still hurt me he would. He is gone. He never wanted to stick by my side, I am glad he has left. Now it is between him & God.
A woman should not have to beg her husband to stay nor spend countless hours primping in front of a mirror to please him.
If she desire this fine, it is good.
But to expect someone to do this, or think that if they do, that this will keep a man of this nature (that is never happy), it is wrong.
Coming out of a very abusive marriage, I am sensitive to this type of thing. It has taught me a lot about some humans that I did not know & frankly did not want to know. I loved this man, but you cannot love nor remain in a love where the person does not want to stay & is always displeased.
To spend time in front of the mirror thinking that it will change things.. I guess it smacks at me, because it is almost always about the one that turns away from the marriage.
As I say, if my ex husband could hurt me further I believe he would.
I am all for marriage, but I am also of the understanding there are some that are not, that is why I am no longer married.
(I was not his first wife & I am not going to be his last either, he is always of want for something else)

Guest Wrote:& I had a husband that no what I could not pleased & he continually lust other woman, he was unfaithful, angry, never happy.
He was a very angry man. He goes from one marriage to the next, & I tried to make myself more beautiful & put nice food on the table & everything possible, but nothing worked.
He always wanting someone or something else.
Some people are not to be pleased, not by God not by anyone.
This is their nature. I felt as if it is very personal to me, what she is going through.
I was abused severely.
I have since been reassured that I am attractive & kind & as I was told before my marriage, I have male & female friends that appreciate me for who I am. I don't have to jump over & in & out hoops to feel beautiful inside & out.
I feel in defense of this woman, that she is suffering as she is, I have been there. & in this situation, it makes no difference what a woman does, when there is abuse & the spouse is determined to find someone they will. I am not bitter, but I am wiser because of it.
I will continue to stand in the defense of a situation as this again.

God Bless.


Guest Wrote:If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear. If you noticed I asked God to give her wisdom on how to be attracting to her husband once again. Not Only From Within, but If she has neglected her appearance, like some women do after marriage. I was not saying she had neglected herself when I don't even know her. I don't know who you are, but I've seen you put down other prayers here on this board before. I do know that sometimes some woman forgets that their husbands are surrounded all day long with very attractive woman at work, so in a way we have to compete with them. I too had a husband that left me with three young children. I too love God with all my heart and prayed for my husband to be safe, and today he is a Christian, Praise God! I never either said of her being overweight so please stop changing my worlds and judging me. Maybe God intended this if not her, for another woman who may need to hear this to read it, and get the message. Of course beauty starts from within, and God comes first in our lives. But we can also make ourselves look better, take for instant if your parents give you house as a gift, and you just keep the inside beautiful, but neglect the outside, what will others think when they see it rundown? It is the same with our bodies which are the temples of God. And finally yes I agree we have to pray for our husband's for God to convict them. I too had no money or much to wear, but it costs nothing to keep your hear neat, take a shower every day, keep what little clothing you have clean, wear a little make up, and keep the kids and house clean and neat. Also always have a warm dinner waiting for your husband when he gets home from work,. What's wrong with that? For today there so many that don't even know how to cook a dinner for their husbands. He who have ears hear, and not be offended for this is not a bad massage for us to hear, Ms. Holier than Holier!
[/quote]
08-20-2010 04:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #18
RE: My Marriage continued

I mean I pay more on the debt that I do on my rent.
He is court ordered to pay 1/2 he pays 0.
There is much I do not even share here & ask for prayer for fear it would cause him embarrasement if he were to read here.
But if you think I have not suffered because of marrying this man, who also told me that, "divorce is not an option," well.. this is not true.
It has been very difficult, in my spirit, in my financial situation, I waited to marry many years & he left me high & dry, I was not his first wife, he marries many times & will likely again.
I could not please him.
I guess when you spoke of the mirror & working to make oneself pretty & cook for him, & all of this in your post, & I picture this woman sobbing holding her baby wondering how she will provide & all of her dreams crushed because of his selfish. That is why I said what I said to outward beauty in regards.
I am not here to put ANYONE down & I loved my ex husband more than I could love another man. HOWEVER, I am finished, he left me so many times the door was revolving, & my life has gone on.
I have friendships, peace, fruits of the spirit. Things are coming back in to place SLOWLY. It has been devastating to me, it was my first marriage & I am no youngster.
I waited, on purpose. I don't feel bitter. But I am in defense of those that are hurting & I see this woman hurting horribly.
I want to support her & that she not feel she has to worry now, about her looks. This is not the time to worry about looks. She is devastated.
As I say, I loved my husband, I have forgiven him. I know that it is between him & God.
But I also understand devastation by a man that appears to me to have no concern of marrying women, divorcing & moving on.
I did not have any idea what I was in for. I am a believer & I am fine.
08-20-2010 04:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #19
RE: My Marriage continued

Guest Wrote:I mean I pay more on the debt that I do on my rent.
He is court ordered to pay 1/2 he pays 0.
There is much I do not even share here & ask for prayer for fear it would cause him embarrasement if he were to read here.
But if you think I have not suffered because of marrying this man, who also told me that, "divorce is not an option," well.. this is not true.
It has been very difficult, in my spirit, in my financial situation, I waited to marry many years & he left me high & dry, I was not his first wife, he marries many times & will likely again.
I could not please him.
I guess when you spoke of the mirror & working to make oneself pretty & cook for him, & all of this in your post, & I picture this woman sobbing holding her baby wondering how she will provide & all of her dreams crushed because of his selfish. That is why I said what I said to outward beauty in regards.
I am not here to put ANYONE down & I loved my ex husband more than I could love another man. HOWEVER, I am finished, he left me so many times the door was revolving, & my life has gone on.
I have friendships, peace, fruits of the spirit. Things are coming back in to place SLOWLY. It has been devastating to me, it was my first marriage & I am no youngster.
I waited, on purpose. I don't feel bitter. But I am in defense of those that are hurting & I see this woman hurting horribly.
I want to support her & that she not feel she has to worry now, about her looks. This is not the time to worry about looks. She is devastated.
As I say, I loved my husband, I have forgiven him. I know that it is between him & God.
But I also understand devastation by a man that appears to me to have no concern of marrying women, divorcing & moving on.
I did not have any idea what I was in for. I am a believer & I am fine.

Guests, instead of going on about your PAST, how about praying for the future of the one who posted the request in the first place. . .? Not to judge or demean, but what you're doing, in my opinion, is telling the person posting the request the problems of a failed marriage. And we are praying for restoration and reconciliation from the heart, not to see two guests fighting on about what their husbands (or you, because both people have faults in a failed relationship or marriage...) have done to them, etc. etc. Be still both of you and just pray for who is needing prayer. Also I'm praying for both of you for peace in your actions and words made here. So you guys have friendships and somewhat finished what was at hand, so how about leaving it to God for yourselves and start thinking about something other than your past and opinions of your "experiences" from your past husbands... This is a prayer request forum, not a life-story vent forum.

Lord, I pray for restoration and reconciliation for this marriage. Marriage is something I truly believe in and I'm praying for restoration in the hearts of many. And Lord, please bring peace to this forum before this turns into a soap opera that is not needed. Amen.
08-20-2010 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #20
RE: My Marriage continued

I can see it is best I no longer post here.
God Bless you all.
08-20-2010 05:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.