Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My husband Left me on Christmas Day
Author Message
maurine
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
My husband Left me on Christmas Day

Just yesterday (Christmas Day) my husband left me and my almost 1 year old son. He said he didn't want to be here anymore. I'm devastated and don't know what to do. I don't know how to act or what to say? I can't stop crying and I can't stop the hurting. I'm so scared. I'm only 25 and have never lived on my own like this. I don't know where to go or what to do. I won't be able to afford my bills on my own with only 12.40 per hour. I'm so scared and alone. He called earlier to say goodnight to our son and then said he needed to come by tomorrow to get his things. I can't watch him pack it will hurt too much. Please God, make the pain go away. I don't know what I did to deserve this......
12-26-2008 10:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tjjohnson Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #2
RE: My husband Left me on Christmas Day

Dear Lord

Let this lady know that you are there to help her.

Lord soften her husbands heart and let him see he needs to be at home with his wife and child. Show him how to love them.

Lord let this lady bring all her fears and worries to you so that you can help her, let her know that you will never let her or her son go hungry or be without shelter and in you all this are possible as long as she has faith.

You are a great and merciful God please show this lady you mercy and bring this family together again.

In your name I pray
Amen
12-27-2008 05:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: My husband Left me on Christmas Day

Lord,

Bottle up this womans tears, and comfort her Lord, give her peace and understanding where there is none.

Lord, infuse in this husband a repentive heart , and speak to him about dividing his family and the long term hurt he is going to cause not only his wife and child, but himself.

Bring light to any lies that are not be brought forth Lord and again help this man have a repentive heart and return to his family Lord, with a willing heart to serve you and put you first and love his wife like you love the Church.

Comfort this daughter of yours, give her strength, assurance , a blanket of hope and peace Lord.

Watch over this child as changes have happened, and give this mother extra strength and peace to continue to be able to cope during her heartache.

In your name, I pray.

Amen.
12-27-2008 08:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: My husband Left me on Christmas Day

Dear Lord please have compassion over this woman, her child, and her marriage. Touch her husband's heart and conscience, let him see that what he is doing is not of you. He is letting the enemy use him to destroy not only the life's of his wife and child, but also his in the end. For the wages of sin is death and what he is doing is a terrible sin under your eyes, if not physical then spiritual death. Lord open his eyes up and touch his heart before it's too late. Whatever is there pulling him away from his wife and child take it out of his life for ever and have him see how he is destroying their life's. Dear Lord please give this woman the help she needs at his time in her life. Give her the strength she needs to go on, and properly take care of her child. Provide for her and her child Lord. I know you can do it for I've been there myself in my youth and you sent even strangers to help me, even though I never went out looking for them, nor told them about my situation. You were so good to me and my daughters, be so to this your child. I know how she feels and my heart goes out to her. But I also know what a wonderful father you are, and how you turn what others meant for our downfall around for our welfare and for Your Glory. Send angels to help this child of yours and her innocent baby. May she cling to you Lord like she has never done in her life before, and may she get to know how much you do care for her and her baby, and be grateful the rest of her life like I've been. May she know beyond any doubt how Great Thou Art My Lord. And Lord take away all her fears and provide for them, let her see she has to be strong not only for herself, but for her little angel too. May all these be done to Glorify You Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen!

I lift up my eyes to the hills- Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip -
He who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you
The LORD is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm -
He will watch over your life;
The LORD will watch over your coming and going
Both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121
12-27-2008 08:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MichaelDS Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 228
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #5
RE: My husband Left me on Christmas Day

Father, Only you know Maurine's husband's heart... Please speak to his heart that he may see the pain in Maurine's heart and the void in her life and his child's life for what has happened. If he does not know you, please send a messenger to witness to him of your love for him in your Son. Please comfort Maurine and let her know in your way that you will never forsake her, her husband and her child. Our prayer is that they will be reunited. We ask that you will meet her financial needs too for her and the baby, and we thank you in advance for all that you do. We will not waiver or doubt your power and love for us. May all that happens be for your glory, Lord. In His gracious name, Amen

"Surrounded by Your Glory what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus, or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..."
12-28-2008 12:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.