Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My heart so broken down
Unregistered

My heart so broken down

Living is hard and it’s so hard to live in a world like todays society I believe the Bible is the true word of God and God never changes I’ve been hurt abused and broken please pray that God will see me through and bless me to pure happiness
09-16-2020 04:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: My heart so broken down

Heavenly Father bless this dear one and fill them with Your peace that passes all understanding. Your word tells us that You are near to the broken hearted. We thank You Lord for the hope and faithfulness that this dear one has and ask that You would give them an overwhelming sense of Your loving presence in their life. Lord also help them to remember our ultimate hope is not in this present world or life we lead but we are citizens of Your eternal Kingdom and have reserved for us a crown of life.

I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus,

Amen
09-16-2020 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Hang in there best days will be coming your way, believe me I've been there ready to give it all up, but God finally came through for me. It seemed like an eternity, but he did answer my prayer better than what I was praying for, but it was at his timing.
Lord help this child of yours as you give them your peace and the strength to hang in there till you answer their prayer. Help them through whatever situation they are going through at this time in their life. Let them see a little sunshine of hope so they won't give up as you heal their broken heart. I pray in the merciful and loving name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
09-16-2020 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Lord open a door for this person that will lead to healing and blessing
09-20-2020 03:45 PM
Aaron Offline
Registered

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in your life. May God fill you with His peace and comfort.
09-24-2020 07:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.