Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
my girlfriend
Author Message
kathugga Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 2010
Post: #1
my girlfriend

My request is for my girlfriend Duyen (sounds like June, God will know who you are talking about Smile ), and by extension our relationship. She is pregnant, and due any day now. the sad thing is, there is another man involved who is attempting (and succeeding so far) in keeping her with him by making certain threats, chiefly to tell her family that she was dating two men and doesn't know who the father is. Yes, I know, it is a messed up situation. My request has several parts to it. First and foremost is for the safety of her and her baby (until we know who the father is, and even after that, this little boy is HERS). Second is the removal of fear from her--that she has the courage to face her family and tell them the situation, two men, the threats, etc. Third is that this other man, Omar by name, go away and leave her alone. These three are the only three that God has not answered for me yet (not counting being in the delivery room with her when the baby is born). Duyen is alone, she feels that she cannot speak to her father about this, and other than one female friend has had only myself to talk to about all of this, this whole time. My opinions are biased, understandably so. A fourth part to this request, which is tied into the other three, is that we can be together, married, as a family. She has told me, all throughout this experience that that is what she truly wants, but because of being afraid of disappointing her family, she feels she cannot have that. I'm sorry for being so specific on this, but with everything, I ask that whatever the outcome, that it is God's will, not mine, not Duyen's, but HIS. Thank you, and I apologize for the length of this request.

Jamie
03-29-2010 08:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: my girlfriend

Dear Havenly Father please grant this person there prayer request for you know what they need. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
03-29-2010 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
BJ'S HOPE
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: my girlfriend

Dear Lord,
I pray that you give this young girl the freedom she needs to make the choices and the break the soul ties with the man that is threating her over disappointing her family her I ask her family will be there and love her unconditionally I pray her father sees this and will intervene on his daughter behalf. Father I pray this young women finds the strength and courage to stand firm and tall on her unborn childs behalf that she will become the women and mother you have called her to be. I ask that the delivery is easy going on everyone and that baby and mother is fine and in good health. Father I ask the who ever the father may be they will bond and become a family in you. Lord I ask that this young man who asking you for favor become the man you need him to be through all of this. Father break the curse of rebellion and ask you to give peace to everyone.
I ask this in my fathers name.
03-29-2010 11:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: my girlfriend

lord!set this person free from all problems&give peace to him...let your will be done in his life...in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen....

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
03-30-2010 08:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
king'skid Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 120
Joined: Mar 2010
Post: #5
RE: my girlfriend

Lord please put your hand on Jamie and Duyen's life and bring them through the storm to face the rainbow at the end. Please let them hold fast to each other in this and help them both to have a strong faith in each other and especially in you. Your will be done for Jamie and Duyen's life at this difficult point, let your will be done and let your glory shine thorugh everything that happens now. In your name amen.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
03-31-2010 02:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.