Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

More than conquerors
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: More than conquerors

Psalm 30:2 NKJV — O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.

Psalm 5:12 NKJV — For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-31-2021 01:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 17:6 NKJV — I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O God;
Incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech.

Psalm 17:7 NKJV — Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand,
O You who save those who trust in You
From those who rise up against them.

Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-01-2021 01:00 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 30:10 KJV — Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Psalm 5:12 NKJV — For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Amen

09-02-2021 01:08 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 18:30 NKJV — As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Amen

09-03-2021 01:48 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 32:7 NKJV — You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

Amen

09-04-2021 12:55 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 32:8 NKJV — I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Amen

09-05-2021 12:30 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 33:9 NKJV — For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

Amen

09-06-2021 12:50 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 35:1 NKJV — A Psalm of David. Plead my cause, O LORD, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me.

Amen

09-07-2021 01:00 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 35:2 NKJV — Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help.

Amen

09-08-2021 12:35 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 35:3 KJV — Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Amen

09-09-2021 12:38 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.