Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

More than conquerors
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: More than conquerors

Deuteronomy 28:7 KJV — The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Deuteronomy 28:8 KJV — The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-11-2021 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

2 Samuel 22:33 NKJV — God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect.

2 Samuel 22:40 NKJV — For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose against me.

Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-12-2021 03:10 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

2 Samuel 22:49 NKJV — He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.

2 Kings 6:16 KJV — And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

Amen

08-13-2021 12:58 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 1:2 NKJV — But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 1:3 NKJV — He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.

Amen

08-14-2021 04:55 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 4:7 NKJV — You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.

Psalm 4:8 NKJV — I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Amen

08-15-2021 02:10 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 5:12 NKJV — For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Psalm 16:7 NKJV — I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.

Amen

08-16-2021 03:33 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 16:11 NKJV — You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 17:5 NKJV — Uphold my steps in Your paths, That my footsteps may not slip.

Amen

08-17-2021 04:37 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 17:8 NKJV — Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

Psalm 17:13 NKJV — Arise, O LORD, Confront him, cast him down; Deliver my life from the wicked with Your sword,

Amen

08-18-2021 02:25 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 18:2 NKJV — The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:19 NKJV — He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.

Amen

08-19-2021 02:58 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Psalm 5:8 NKJV — Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies;
Make Your way straight before my face.

Psalm 5:12 NKJV — For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Amen

08-20-2021 12:24 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.