Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

MORE PAIN
NOT EASILY
Unregistered

MORE PAIN

As most of you all know I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a child so I
Have been checking into adopting the agency said the cost is anywhere
From 28,000 to 40,000 which is very expensive for me pray for me so I don't break
Down and for god to make a way somehow isaiah 54 17
09-10-2012 08:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dottie2012 Offline
Registered

RE: MORE PAIN

Lord Jesus, I pray for this precious lady NotEasilyBroken who so much wants another baby. I pray that You will give her peace and increase her faith. Lord, You said that if we have faith the size of a mustard seed that we could move mountains. And Lord I pray that even if this faith is not the size of a mustard seed that You will accept what little it is and cause it to grow. Let Your name be glorified and honored and bring shame once again to our enemy. I ask You Father to cover this entire family with the Precious Blood of Jesus. I bind the enemy In The Name Of Jesus Christ, The Son Of The Living God. And I ask You, Father God, to surround them with Your Holy Angels and with The very Presence of Jesus Himself. Fill them with The Holy Ghost and don't allow the enemy to have control over this family. Father God, I come before you asking that you heal NotEasilyBroken of her pain filled heart, that you show her peace in her wait, for your word. In your time all things be done Lord and I pray she will honor you and glorify you during the waiting period Lord, through the tough times may she praise you loudest. This precious woman - NotEasilyBroken Lord, desire to grow her family, and I come asking humbly that you give her this most precious blessings of life - another child to raise up in your presence, praising and desiring only you. Father, we come against Satan in Jesus' name in this difficult period, grant this family serenity to be patient, remembering you know them best and what is best for this family. Please bless them Father. In Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.
09-10-2012 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

You will have a boy and another girl.
09-11-2012 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How do you know I will have.boy and another girl?
Thank you dottie2012 and guest I love you so much as I'm going through a tough time ..... not easily broken

(09-11-2012 01:16 AM)Guest Wrote:  You will have a boy and another girl.

Nebroken...............
09-11-2012 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Amen
07-27-2016 06:29 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-12-2019 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Continued prayers
12-03-2021 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Let’s keep praying
03-31-2022 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Lord I know this prayer is going back to Sept of 2012 would like to know if this woman's prayer has been answered. If it has been answered Lord thank for giving her the desires of her heart, if not I pray she won't have to wait much longer. Sometimes we wonder why our prayers are not answered right away or none at all, but we have to always remember you know what's best for us than we do ourselves. Still we should praise your holy name and love you as we thank you for your love for us. Send this woman your peace and joy into her heart, I pray in Jesus mighty name amen.
04-07-2022 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Update….. It has been answered I now have a son his name is Joshua Caleb he is the love of my life
04-11-2022 05:49 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.