Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Medicine
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Medicine

I recently had an interview for admission into medical school, sometimes i am filled with doubt. Please pray that I will be offered a place. Also, please pray that I will have faith, as my faith is weak, and that i will always do things that please God.
10-05-2010 10:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Medicine

Heavenly father,
I pray that you will strengthen the faith of this person and help him/her to see that all things are possible with you God. Help this person to make it into medical school successfully and remove any fears and anxieties regarding this situation. I pray that your perfect will be done in this person's life, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
10-05-2010 11:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JAMARX08
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Medicine

You must study to show yourself approved whether to learn more about the Lord and his provisions; and the Medical course work. You cannot afford to be weak in Faith. It is written: Matthew 17:20 “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

Heavenly Father

Send the Holy Spirit to enlighten this Guest, to assist in a career path best suited to the power of their spirit. Also, draw them to you, that they realize why Faith is the subject of things wanted which now remain unseen (paraphrased).

In Jesus (Yeshua) Name, Amen!
10-06-2010 08:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Medicine

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-06-2010 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.