Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage

Please pray for our marriage, my wife, Tracey, told me just over a month ago that she wants a divorce. Since that time, I have returned to God, and learned about the promise of the family. I do not want to be apart from my wife or our 3 children, I only want us to live happily as a family. Please pray for her heart to shift back to our marriage, and for us to forgive each other, as well as for unconditional love between us. Pray for me to stand strong and patient while waiting for God's will to be done, and also for our children to not feel the effects of our seperation. I love my wife with all my heart, and do not want to face life without her. Pray for her to love me once again, and learn to trust and forgive...not just me, but everyone. Bless you, and thank you.
02-20-2009 12:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #2
RE: Marriage

Father, you have heard the petition of this Christian Brother. Father, I am touching and agreeing with him for the salvation of his marriage. You joined man and woman together as husband and wife since the beginning of time. I pray that you touch this marriage with "Your" love. Teach forgiveness and peace upon this couple Father. Give them a love like never before. Teach them to search out your will for their lives and for their children. Touch their hearts to spend time with you in prayer, seeking your Holy Spirit for guidance and understanding - TOGETHER.
Remove satan from this marriage Father. Touch it that they may be an example of Your true love. This I ask in Jesus Holy name. Amen!
02-20-2009 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
IrisCM Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 207
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #3
RE: Marriage

Lord Jesus, please touch this family. I pray that this marriage is restored and that Tracey and her husband find your love, joy and peace. I pray that the enemy does not take this family apart. I pray that they renew their vows and that their children will be unharmed from what they have been through. Lord, find the right friends and family for this couple so they can have all the support they need. I pray that this family stays together because marriage is sacred my Lord. Jesus, only you can heal this marriage, only you my Lord, amen.
02-20-2009 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.