Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Robert
Unregistered
|
Marriage
My wife Lauri and myself Robert are separated for one year. She is hurt by my involvement with pornography. Lauri asked me to leave and get help. I have been in christian councilling for about a year now. Our marriage was hurting because I was taking her for granted. She went to some councilling but together with me.
I realized a year ago that I had never truly been save so I gave my heart to the Lord and got truly born again. My wife and three teenage sons have been truly hurt by my sin.
Pray that God will change Lauri's heart and my son's hearts to reconcile our marriage and family. I know God can change Lauri's heart because God changed my heart. I want to serve God and be the Godly Husband and father that God wants and the Godly husband/father that Lauri and my boys need and deserved. I am praying for a miracle from My Heavenly Father for my family.
|
|
| 11-26-2015 10:15 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Marriage
Lord, You are a God of second chances, bring us mercy and bring total repentance and deliverance for this family IJN, You are praised, amen
|
|
| 11-27-2015 12:20 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Marriage
Robert, you have a spirit wife and you must seek deliverance to cast her out of your soul; she is the reason for the separation of our wife.
|
|
| 11-27-2015 08:06 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Marriage
Lord, please help this family and this marriage. Please allow for forgiveness and softened hearts. You know their needs, Lord. Thank You for helping them. No the precious and ever-loving name of Jesus I pray, Amen
|
|
| 12-01-2015 06:58 PM |
|