Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage restoration
Author Message
swillis Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 21
Joined: Oct 2010
Post: #1
Marriage restoration

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you today seeking your mercy. I ask that your quickly remove my husband, James, from his adultery. Break all ties that he has with this woman, dear Lord. Guide him back to you God, speak mercifully to his heart as he seeks salvation. I also ask Father that you allow him to see that his family is the desire of his heart. Bring him to you dear Lord and bring him home to us. I give you all the praise and glory and I stand firm in my belief that you will restore our marriage. Thank you my most gracious heavenly Father. Amen
10-02-2010 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Marriage restoration

Print this prayer and pray it for your husband each day.

The Power of a Praying Wife

Lord, I pray for my Husband __________, and ask that You calm his spirit, soothe his soul, and give him peace today. Drown out the voice of the enemy, who seeks to entrap him with lies. Help him to take every thought captive so he is not lead astray. Where there is error in his thinking, I pray that You will reveal it to him and set him back on course. Help him to hear Your voice only. Fill him afresh with Your Holy Spirit and wash away anything in him that is not of You.

Balance his body perfectly so that he is not carried up and down like a roller coaster. Give him inner tranquility that prevails no matter what is going on around him. Enable him to see things from Your perceptive so that he can fully appreciate all the good that is in his life. Keep him from being blinded by fears and doubts. Show him the bigger picture, and teach him to distinguish the valuable from the unimportant. Help him to recognize the answers to his own prayers. Show me how to convince him that I love him, and help me to be able to demonstrate it in ways he can perceive.

Lord, I know that You have "called us to peace and to love one another". Help us both to hear that call and live in the peace that surpasses all understanding, and in your unconditional love for each other. I say to my husband _________, "Let the peace and love of God rule" in your heart, and "be thankful" In Jesus name I pray, amen.
10-02-2010 08:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Marriage restoration

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-03-2010 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Marriage restoration

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-17-2012 04:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.