Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Manic bipolar
Author Message
denial
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Manic bipolar

Thats what im dealing with. He has to take resposibility for his actions of attacking my property & get out of his denial. He can try to fool anyone BUT HE CANNOT HIDE FROM GOD THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT PRAYERS OF PROTECTION from this sick person that im able to get out Now to a safe place by Gods Miracles
05-08-2012 03:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: Manic bipolar

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this guest. Lord I pray that you will protect them and guide them. I pray they live according to your will. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
05-08-2012 06:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.