Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Author Message
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #1
MAKE IT PERSONAL

Many times when the LORD would open doors for me to teach HE would always have me tell them when you read the scriptures make them personal
they become so powerful that your spirit can not help but jump up and come alive
Psalm 91
I dwell in the SHELTER OF THE MOST HIGH
and REST IN THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY.
I say of the LORD, HE is my REFUGE and my FORTRESS,
MY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST
HE SAVES ME from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
HE COVERS ME WITH HIS FEATHERS AND UNDER HIS WINGS I FIND REFUGE;
HIS FATHFULNESS is my SHIELD and RAMPART.
I DOl not FEAR the terror of the night,nor the arrow that flies by day
nor for the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor for the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand will fall
at my side,
ten thousand at my right hand,
but it will not come near me.
I will only observe with my eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
I MAKE THE MOST HIGH MY DWEELING PLACE-
EVEN THE LORD, WHO IS MY REFUGE-
no harm befalls me
no disaster will come near my home
For HE COMMANDS HIS ANGELS CONCERNING ME
TO GUARD ME IN ALL MY WAYS
they lift me up in their hands,
so that I wil not strike my foot against a stone.
I tread upon the lion and the cobra;
I trample the great lion and the serpent.

BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME SAYS THE LORD,
"I WILL RESCUE YOU;
I WILL PROTECT YOU BECAUSE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY NAME.
YOU WILL CALL UPON ME, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU;
I WILL BE WITH YOU IN TROUBLE,
I WILL DELIVER YOU AND HONOR YOU
WITH LONG LIFE WILL I SATISFY YOU
AND SHOW YOU MY SALVATION

Faith comes by hearing the WORD OF GOD usually at church,bible study etc.
BUT WHEN YOU SPIRIT HEARS YOU TALKING THE SCRIPTURES TO IT **IT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT SCENARIO***HEY IS THAT US, ARE WE SPEAKING THAT TO OURSELVES***ALL RIGHT LISTEN TO US**GET UP WE ARE SPEAKING LIFE TO OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT BECOMES SO POWERFUL AND LIVING TO YOU THAT YOU WILL INDEED SOAR LIKE THE EAGLES Thumb Warrior
04-06-2012 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: MAKE IT PERSONAL

Thanx so much Abbie 4 that God Bless you & your son i pray hes doing better. THIS IS THE DAY OF VICTORY N JESUS 4 US HE BORE ALL 4 US SO WE DONT HAVE TO SUFFER ANYMORE & GAVE US VICTORY OVER OUR ENEMIES ALWAYS HELP US TO 4GIVE & LOVE THEM LIKE U COMMAND & PROTECT EVRYTHING OF OURS THAT THE DEVIL CANNOT TAKE AMEN? THIS AN PSL.23 IS MY FAVORITE SCRIPTURES GB W/HIS BLOOD AMEN MIRACLES PRAISE GOD HALELUJAH!! <><
04-07-2012 03:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.