Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

LORD'S PROTECTION
URGENT DELIVERANCE
Unregistered

LORD'S PROTECTION

DEAR GOD: PROTECT ME AND MY CHILD FROM THIS EVILNESS.
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY EVIL RELATIVES THAT WANT TO HARM US.
EVEN THOUGH WE ARE INNOCENT, THEY TRY TO HARM US ANY WHICH WAY THEY CAN.

PLEASE PRAY GOD DELIVERS US OUT AND AWAY OR GIVES US THE COURAGE TO EXPOSE FOR WHAT THEY ARE TO THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES AND THAT THEY LISTEN AND BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE SAYING TO THEM.

DEAR GOD PROVIDE QUICKLY SO I CAN FLEE THIS DANGEROUS SITUATION.

IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-09-2014 09:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: LORD'S PROTECTION

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-10-2014 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thank you so much! I feel so depressed and down and discouraged! I am in the word and praying. This has gone on for a long time.

Not sure what to do, waiting and listening.

Dear God give me the ability to get through this and help to see where you want me to go and when.

In Jesus Name...
05-10-2014 10:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-18-2020 11:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.