Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord remove this enemy far away from us!
Unregistered

Lord remove this enemy far away from us!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ please agree with me in prayers for God to remove this person far from us. A person who I thought was my friend for over twenty yrs and seen me suffer for so many years because of my husband's infidelities with another woman, who kept trying to destroy my marriage. My so called friend works in a realty business, and she knew who that woman is, it turned out that other woman son married my friend's niece. When I found out that woman had moved near us I was chocked. Yet my friend showed her a building less than 1/2 a mile away from our home, to move her business in a street we have to drive by almost everyday. The first time my husband saw that woman's name posted on the front of her business I was with him. He almost crashed the car, he was so surprised he started to shake. Since then when I am with him he looks by the corner of his eye toward that beauty salon to see if he can get a glimpse of her. Lord she followed us from a big city to a small town close to one hundred mile from that big city we used to lived in. She was my in-law's house cleaner, worked for them until she became a beautician. I found out years later my husband paid for her to go to that school. With my help too for I was paying a lot of our expenses unknowing he was using that money I had worked so hard to pay for her schooling. She was an illegal immigrate from El Salvador, then somehow got the green card, probably with my husband's help too, and has stayed in our country, I don't know her status now.
Through the years my husband became a Christian and has become the husband I always prayed for. Now after fifty yrs of marriage with this temptation so closed to us we need much prayers for God to move her far away from us again, also to bring my friend to repentance for doing something for the sake of money, knowing it will hurt me so much. I pray it won't ruin my marriage. I forgive my friend who acted like a sister to me and says is a going to church Christian, but I have stayed my distance from her now, for she may be bringing that woman information about us and our marriage. I know greater is him that is in me than him of this world, but I feel our marriage is being attack once again. Please pray for us and our marriage.
May God have mercy on both of them, and may my husband be convicted to stay far away from his x-mistress. For God to give me the strength not to give up like he help me back then when we first got married, and it continued for many years. With God and many prayers behind us I know I will get the victory for God knows I had been the victim in this whole situation. In Jesus name I pray amen.
09-11-2020 09:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Lord remove this enemy far away from us!

Jesus blessed this woman and answer her prayer, also give her husband the strength to resist all temptations coming his way. Bring them your peace and make their love strong enough to keep them together so no one be able to separate them from you and from each other. I pray in your mighty and loving name Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen! Warrior

(09-12-2020 06:05 AM)bcshelvsme Wrote:  Jesus blessed this woman and answer her prayer, also give her husband the strength to resist all temptations coming his way. Bring them your peace and make their love strong enough to keep them together so no one be able to separate them from you and from each other. I pray in your mighty and loving name Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen! Warrior
Micah 7:7-8
7- But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. 8-Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.…
09-12-2020 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Please prayer warriors continue to pray for my husband and me. That Jesus will give me his peace and save my marriage, also for my husband not fall into that temptation again, she is fifteen yrs younger than me. Thanks you.
09-13-2020 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Nehemiah 4:4
But I prayed, “Our God, these people hate us and have wished horrible things for us. Please answer our prayers and make their insults fall on them! Let them be the ones to be dragged away as prisoners of war.
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Romans 8:31-34
31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32- He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33- Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34- Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Proverbs 3:5-7
5- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
Isaiah 54:17
17- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
Mark 10:9
And no one should separate a couple that God has joined together."
Lord we stand in agreement for this woman and her husband knowing you never go back on your promises to us.
Remove from their life anyone or anything hindering them and their marriage from being happy together as you cover them and their marriage with the blood of the Lamb Jesus our Lord and Savior. Amen!
09-15-2020 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Father in heaven bring peace to this woman as you give her the strength to see her through all that's been thrown at her now after so many years. Safe this marriage by having her husband remain strong against this temptation facing him now. Bind them together with your love Lord toward each other till death do part them. In your son's mighty name I pray amen.
09-16-2020 09:12 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.