Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Protect & Bless R & B On Their Trip
Unregistered

Lord Protect & Bless R & B On Their Trip

Lord my husband's cousin R and his wife B are coming to visit us on Thursday, it's a long trip but he likes to make it in one day. Help us with what to serve them for dinner since B is already with dementia and other problems, we can't treat them out like we used to. He told us sandwiches will do, but we always liked to treat them better after that long trip. I because of my handicaps myself in my old age I can't make the delicious dinners I used to make. You know the last time they were here my husband kept delaying every time I would ask him to take out what I had in the oven so it won't dry out or burn. He kept talking and would tell me he will, but that was more than half an hour later. I can't lift up heavy things because of my spine problems. I turned off the oven so it won't burn, but by the time he decided to help me the dinner got all dried up and even burned since the oven stays hot for a long time. That is why his cousin said to make sandwiches, my husbands wants me to make another dinner again. So help us with this decision Lord you know I always like people when they come over to feel comfortable and have something good to eat before returning back home. Touch my husband's heart to be more kind and considerate to me, and to remember I am not supposed to lift anything heavy so my condition won't get worse, the doctor warned me against doing such things in front of him, so my husband knows very well what can happen to me. I pray in your precious name Jesus amen.
06-29-2020 08:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Protect & Bless R & B On Their Trip

Lord protect these couple in their travels. Help their hostess to prepare them a wonderful dinner this time without any disappointments. Touch the husband's heart to help his wife instead of ruining the dinner as he did before.
I pray your peace, love, understanding, and kindness in their midst in Jesus' name. Amen.
06-30-2020 04:15 AM
Unregistered

RE: Lord Protect & Bless R & B On Their Trip

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request in your precious name amen.
07-01-2020 04:53 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.