Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lord please hear my prayers
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lord please hear my prayers

Lord I need a healing from all the pain I am suffering from, also strength on my legs, hips, an spine so I can feel free to do things on my own without needing help from another person. You know the other prayers I am waiting to be answered for a loved member of my family, please hear my prayers and answer me soon Lord. I pray in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
03-15-2019 08:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

Father you know the desires of this person's heart and their need for healing. Have your perfect will be done in their life and their petitions. I pray in Jesus name amen.
03-15-2019 03:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

Lord heal this person from all the pain they are suffering with and give them the strength back on their legs and hips, also heal them from whatever problem they have with their spine. May their prayers be answer according to your perfect will in heaven for your glory and honor. I pray in the mighty name of Christ. Amen!
03-16-2019 06:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

I come in agreement for the prayer request above in Jesus name, amen.
03-17-2019 05:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

(03-16-2019 06:01 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord heal this person from all the pain they are suffering with and give them the strength back on their legs and hips, also heal them from whatever problem they have with their spine. May their prayers be answer according to your perfect will in heaven for your glory and honor. I pray in the mighty name of Christ. Amen!
Amen I'm agreeing with these strong prayers and can relate the same, already getting the offset of this at my age, I know how scary this is and feeling so off balance at times every time i have to stand up and walk again. Lord heal us like new again strengthen every muscel bone ligament of our bodies head to toe and soles of our feet. We give You all the Praise Honor and Glory, thank you for taking care of us. And blessing us Mightily Your perfect protection and will to be done in all our lives and family. By Your mighty name and Blood covering we pray. Amen
03-19-2019 09:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

Lord I come in agreement with these prayers for this person's healing to be free from all pain and be able to be independent to do their shores and go out on their own without pain. Also answer their prayer for a member of their family soon. I pray in Jesus' powerful name, amen.
03-20-2019 08:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #7
RE: Lord please hear my prayers

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-12-2019 06:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.