Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lord, help me
Author Message
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #1
Lord, help me

Lord, please help me to be so enveloped in Your People, Your Creation, Those You have blessed me with that I forget about myself, that I don't think upon myself and that I give myself up freely, only thinking of You and keeping my eyes on the things You want me to focus on. Lord, I have seen myself as a victim in many situations in my life, I am never a victim Lord, I am a victor through You, but Lord not only that, everything is not all about me. Help me to be completely selfless, as Our Savior is, as You are, as the Holiest Who have ever walked this earth. Help me to dedicate my life to You and You alone. In Jesus Name. Lord, for JW, Chris, Spadie, Paula, Jessica, James and all of the countless people on this site, in every prayer group, the Admin and all over the World who need prayer. In Jesus Name I stand, I praise and adore You and I say Amen!!!!! For all I love Lord. Amen
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 12:25 PM by LordINeedYouNow.)
07-03-2011 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
spadie Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 264
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: Lord, help me

thank you and i pray for you and all that is in your life. May the lord walk by your side each and everyday.

In the lord we love and trust for he love's and trust's usWarrior
07-03-2011 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #3
RE: Lord, help me

Thanks, Spadie. It's much appreciated, Brother!!!

Hi!!!! If you could also please add Meadow and Zeus to your prayer list as well. They both are 5 years old. Thanks so much again!!!! Also for Gracie, Meadow's Sister. Thanks.

Blessings,
Brandie
07-03-2011 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.