Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lord Give Me The Strength I Need
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lord Give Me The Strength I Need

Dear Lord give me the strength I need to see me through all I am living at this time in my life one day at time. This is all I am asking of you for myself, now for my daughter please Lord give her the healing she needs for this very rare disease. Give her the hope to see you can even use the doctors to heal her. May it all be done for your glory and honor, as you have your perfect will be done in our lives. I pray this in Jesus precious name amen.
06-19-2015 04:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Lord Give Me The Strength I Need

Amen
(06-19-2015 04:50 PM)Guest Wrote:  Dear Lord give me the strength I need to see me through all I am living at this time in my life one day at time. This is all I am asking of you for myself, now for my daughter please Lord give her the healing she needs for this very rare disease. Give her the hope to see you can even use the doctors to heal her. May it all be done for your glory and honor, as you have your perfect will be done in our lives. I pray this in Jesus precious name amen.
06-19-2015 09:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.