Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
AHatton
Junior Member
  
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 2011
|
Lonliness
I am struggling badly with being alone and very anxious about it. I do not want to ungodly things to cope with it, but struggle with it.
I pray that God would give me friends and a solid peer group and healthy relationships and that would match me with a Godly woman to be my wife. Being single has proved to be very difficult for me. I pray that he be glorified in all my relationships.
|
|
| 04-26-2011 09:07 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Lonliness
Heavenly father, please intervene on behalf of this man seeking You for his needs for fellowship with other humans. Please arrange for him to meet friends and a woman to be his partner in life, dear Lord hear our prayer in Jesus name amen.
Lord, please be close to this guest with your love and presence as well as open up opportunities for him to have upbuilding relationships and to have his own spouse to share life with, I trust in you Lord to help all who is waiting for you in this matter. You said in your word it's not good for man to be alone, please bring us our mates Lord, in Jesus name I pray.
|
|
| 04-26-2011 01:18 PM |
|