Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lingering issue of incest (warning very tough to read)
Unregistered

Lingering issue of incest (warning very tough to read)

I had somewhat of a relationship with my sister growing up. We never had sex but I did see her naked has she saw me naked and we did fool around quite a bit. Kissed and touched but never actual sex. We forgave each other but I still have massive guilt over it as I was older by one year and I should have stop it. She told me she is guilty as me as she pursued me as well. It doesn't matter who started it but it went on for a few years I have prayed so many times for forgiveness but I never recovered and I've never had a proper relationships and i have not dated in years. I also have trouble being intimate with myself because of the guilt I have. I know this is a very tough subject to read about but it's even tougher to type it out. Please pray that i forgive myself and my sister and be able to move on and have a actual relationship with a real person and that God will forgive me too
06-08-2021 11:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lingering issue of incest (warning very tough to read)

I know how it feels I too went through something like this you're not alone God loves you
06-09-2021 05:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.