Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Leaving Past Behind
al1998
Unregistered

Leaving Past Behind

Please pray for my walk with God. I have a history of being previously involved in the new age and witchcraft. I have sinced given my life back to Jesus, however, there are many people that are holding my previous mistakes against me and trying to make it difficult for me to move forward from them. Please pray for my protection from these individuals and that the things that they are doing will not hinder me in my walk with God. Thank you.
06-21-2022 01:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Leaving Past Behind

Heavenly Father I pray that You would mightily bless and keep this dear one coming out of the bondage of new age and occult practices. Lord help them to plainly see that they are becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus and that all the old and former things are falling away. Help them to have no regard of any persons opinion of them except for Yours and Yours alone Lord. I pray Heavenly Father You would erect a mighty hedges of protection around them as they seek to serve and obey You Lord. Let nobody or nothing from their former life hinder them from walking with You in a deep and an abiding walk of faith and joy.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
06-22-2022 02:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord protect al1998 with the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and keep evil people away from al1998, let none of their evil practices be able to harm al1998. Have your perfect will be done in al1998's life and help al1998 to grow in you day by day. I pray in the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ our only Lord and Savior. Amen!
06-22-2022 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Keep your eyes on Jesus, he is the only one that died on the cross for your salvation. Read the bible and pray to God in Jesus name, also read Psalm 91 everyday in the book of Psalms in the Old Testament for your safety and strength in Christ.
Lord help this child of yours gain strength in you and not look back anymore, even help them to cut all relations with those people. Once they mature enough in you they can always testify to them and bring them out of that darkness. i pray in the only name most powerful here and in the universe Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-22-2022 12:06 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.