Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Kitten with health problems
Unregistered

Kitten with health problems

Hi, there’s a kitten named Kiki who may something wrong with her based on the videos that have been shown. Please pray for complete healing for Kiki and repentance/ salvation for her owner including anyone around the owner including those the owner knows. The owner did discuss in one video recently about Kiki’s health. If the owner still doesn’t know what to do, please also pray that the owner gets shown what to do to help the kitten.

Thank you.
06-20-2022 05:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Kitten with health problems

Lord you created the animals first then man, I know you care for them too as for all your creations. You also ordered Adam to name them and take care of them. So I pray now may your perfect will be done in this kitten Kiki health and life. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
06-20-2022 09:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Kitten with health problems

Lord please touch this dear kitten and heal whatever it's hurts it is dealing with. We thank You Lord that You love all the precious creatures of Your creation and have regard for them all. Bless this kitten and help it to grow to full health and be a blessing to all that love it and hold it dear in their hearts.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
06-22-2022 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.