Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Just asking for Prayers
Author Message
time4me2 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 81
Joined: Feb 2017
Post: #1
Just asking for Prayers

I am just asking for prayers. God knows all and the things that I am dealing with. He knows my needs and what is best for me. I ask for forgiveness in everything that is not pleasing to HIM. I don't know how I am going to make ends meet. I am overwhelmed with debt and not able to keep up. I also am not able to afford my medicine. I am praying for strength and the will to bare my cross to the end. AMEN!
06-12-2017 08:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Just asking for Prayers

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life and their situation, we know you got the power to help them. Also give them your peace and strength to see them through whatever it is they are going through at this time in their life. I pray this in Jesus' name amen.
06-12-2017 07:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #3
RE: Just asking for Prayers

I’m praying for God’s will to be done in your situation. I trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May the Lord provide for your needs and surround you with His strength as you walk with Him by faith. Grace and peace to you.
06-12-2017 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Just asking for Prayers

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-09-2019 02:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.